Calle 8 y Zona Federal Maritima
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico 77710
From Airport: Mosquito Beach is a one-hour drive from Cancun International Airport. Taxis or buses are available from the airport to Playa del Carmen.
Airport Transfer. We can arrange transfers from Cancun International Airport for US$80 (one way) for two people or US$130 (round trip) for 2 people in a private car (Rates subject to change; please inquire).
- From the airport, head north and take the ramp onto Carretera Federal 307/Mexico 307 going north.
- Continue to follow Carretera Federal 307/Mexico 307. After about 30 minutes, you will see a small town called Puerto Morelos.
- Stay on the highway and keep going another 20-25 minutes and you will see a sign for Playa del Carmen.
- Turn left at the sign “Ave. Constituyentes” which is close to a gas station on Federal St.
- Turn right on 30th Ave North.
- Turn left on 8th St. North
- Mosquito Beach will be on the left side of the street after passing Fifth Avenue and just before the beach.
Once in Playa del Carmen, you can ask people how to get to Mosquito Beach which is on 8th Street North and the beach.
Bus Station & Port Arrivals at the port to/from Cozumel Island and the bus station to anywhere in Mexico are approximately three quarters of a mile away.